- HASHTAGSQUARE KENYA may contain links to third-party websites, advertisers, services, or offers which are not maintained or controlled by HASHTAGSQUARE KENYA .
- HASHTAGSQUARE KENYA does not endorse or assume any responsibility for the third parties website, products or services.
- HASHTAGSQUARE KENYA is not responsible for the content of these websites or the manner in which information may be collected on these websites and used by any third party.
- Your participation and relationship with any advertisers found on HASHTAGSQUARE KENYA , are entirely between you and the respective advertiser.
- HASHTAGSQUARE KENYA is not responsible for any loss or damage arising from your use or visit to a third party website that you found on WWW.HASHTAGSQUARE.CO.KE.
- Each PERSONALITY profiles and Biography(s) on our platform is there for informational purposes only.
- PERSONALITY profiles presence on our platform does not constitute their endorsement of our platform or their endorsement of the information found on our platform in any way, shape, or form. By the same token, the presence of a given PERSONALITY person on HASHTAGSQUARE KENYA does not imply our endorsement of that person.
- We don’t warranty the accuracy or suitability of the information found on our platform for any particular purpose.
- We acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies and we thus absolve ourselves of any liability for any such inaccuracies to the extent permitted by law.
- We do encourage our users to contact us regarding any potential inaccuracy found on our platform.
- The majority of images on HASHTAGSQUARE KENYA were obtained via their respective Online presence platforms like Social media and Blog interviews which we link back to them.
- We also publish images which have been sent to us directly from the celebrity or their management.
- Please feel free to contact us if you have a question or concern about any image found on our platform.
- By submitting text, image, video, or any other type of content to HASHTAGSQUARE KENYA, you represent that you have all rights to grant HASHTAGSQUARE a royalty free, assignable, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide license to use the content in anyway that we deem fit.
- By also submitting content to HASTAGSQUARE via our website, email, social networks, or any other method; you give us the before mentioned multiple rights to use it.
- NB: HASHTAGSQUARE KENYA has implemented Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting.
- Upon visiting HASHTAGSQUARE KENYA, your browser may automatically send our hit counter your IP address, the type of browser you are using and certain other information. HASHTAGSQUARE KENYA uses this information to determine and analyze the number of visits, page views, demographic information, and other such information.
- We do not use any personally identifiable information which could be attained by our analysis of our log files or any cookies we set on our platform.
- When you search for a Biography(s) / Name(s)/ Profile(s) on our platform, the search data may be analyzed byHASHTAGSQUARE KENYA to to give the Best results.
- We do not use or store any personally identifiable information which could be attained by any of the search data that we analyze.
As required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on the HASHTAGSQUARE platform, please notify us. Here is contact information with our designated address:
P.O. BOX 9782-00100,
The DMCA does require that any infringement claim be in writing and that it includes the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Famous Birthdays to locate the material
- Your contact information so that Famous Birthdays can contact you
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner